Terms & Conditions
- We do not accept un-neutered male cats over six months of age.
- Full queens are not normally accepted.
- Cats must be in a fit and healthy condition on arrival. Any cat showing signs of ill health will be refused boarding.
- All cats must be vaccinated against Feline Infectious Enteritis and Feline Influenza. If your cat is to be vaccinated for the first time or their vaccinations have lapsed, you will need to allow 5 weeks from the date of the first injection in order for them to be fully vaccinated before their stay.
- Up to date vaccination certificates must be produced and left with us for the duration of your cat’s stay.
- In the interest of safety, collars need to be removed before arrival.
- All cats must arrive in a safe and secure pet carrier.
- Flea and worm treatments must be up to date.
- If your cat is found to have flees or worms we will contact your vet and you will be liable for all fees incurred.
- We are willing to administer medication if your cat is happy for us to do so.
- All medicines to be administered must be clearly marked with the cat’s name, instructions for use, dosage rates and times, and accompanied by details of the condition being treated.
- If we are at all concerned about the health of your cat we will contact a vet, preferably yours. Vets fees incurred due to a pre-existing condition or unrelated to their stay will be the responsibility of the owner. Veterinary advice will be the deciding factor.
- Our insurance covers veterinary bills up to our policy limit of £1,500 per cat.
- A non refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking fee will be charged to secure your suite. If, however, you cancel your booking within 14 days of the start date you will be charged the full balance.
- During peak times, in order to cover us for last minute cancellations or no shows, we require a non refundable deposit of 50%. Peak times are stays which include Christmas day, New Year’s day and Easter Sunday.
In the case of a cat not being collected within seven days of the agreed collection date, and with no communication from the owner or the emergency contact, we reserve the right to gift the cat to a suitable animal charity for rehoming. Any fees, including boarding fees, veterinary fees, medication and fees paid to the charity, will remain due.
If you need to extend your cat’s stay beyond the dates you have booked please telephone us as early as possible to see if we have a room available. If you are late collecting your cat without having agreed this in advance we will contact your emergency contact to collect your cat on your behalf. Your emergency contact must be aware that they may be required to care for your cat if your are unexpectedly delayed.